Loli Chan Delicious Cake
- File 13029477868.jpg - (1.14MB , 1754x2480 , 582cd72f49aff54bddf590379e2657eb.jpg ) Welcome to /cake/, 7chan's board for drawn lolicon material.
- /cake/ - Delicious How to dump an entire directory. Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB. Images greater than 200x200 pixels
- Loli is now banned content. DO NOT post loli on any board or you will be banned permanently. Feel free to suggest hosting companies in loli friendly countries or
- A group for anime fans interested in anything cute with a focus on "loli" or lolicon. Shota fans are welcome too! We love cute and moe!
- Buying a cake for Christmas is a Japanese tradition. But these cakes have a definite expiration date — no one wants to eat Christmas cake after December 25th.
- Lolita Lempicka presents a new fragrance, Si Lolita, in a gorgeous flacon characteristic for its shamrock shape and fairy-tale design typical for Lolita Lempicka brand.
- I need more Loli in my life. ITT: All of the things you do/play/buy to put more Loli in your life.
- >>81 shit, i totally forgot about doing a loli decen thread >been in shota board all this time, etc also, that was already decensored. heh
- Coral Flower is a female perfume from Lolita Lempicka house, famous for its fairy –tale unique bottles and remarkable scents. This fragrance was launched in July
- Games for Girls Sitemap contains all girl games, cooking games, dress up games, kids games, baby games, time management games, hannah montanna games, dog games
try to find another resource with this criteria at Girl Games Plaza Games For Girls Games For Girls Sitemap
KeystoneUSA-ZUMA/Rex Features Packaged food companies helped to select the flavor can be more objective with the tongue magnet developed by experts.A — Malmendal Anders of the University of Copenhagen developed a magnetic tongue ” “, a device that has functions similar to the human tongue to detect whether or not the food delicious. According Malmendal, this tool was created to help factories producing canned foods more effi…